Our seniors presented original research and answered questions posed by judges. This is their final step in our 3-year independent research program.
Students in Global Concerns Classroom worked on project designs, strategies, budgets and other tools in humanitarian relief planning.
Our Model UN joined 1,600 delegates from 40 countries at the annual Yale conference. Students took on roles of United Nations representatives and debated rural poverty, women's rights, and the Panama Papers.
Our 9th grade music class studies opera as an historical work of literature, along with the time period and the language. Then the girls enjoy a live performance at the Met.
- FriMar24 4th Quarter Begins
- SatMar25 Koala Sweepstakes & Auction 6:00 PM to 11:00 PMTully Family Auditorium - Gymnasium
- FriMar31 Dance hosted by Ursuline and Iona Prep SADD Clubs 7:00 PM to 10:00 PMThe Ursuline School Gym
- TueApr04 Fathers' Club Meeting 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- WedApr05 Spring Concert 6:30 PMGym
- ThuApr06 M Schedule - Lenten Liturgy