It's the 90s! Years of exciting and important developments at Ursuline and in the world, the effects of which continue to be felt today.
- Throw out that encyclopedia… the Internet is born! The Ursuline computer lab joined the digital age and before we knew it everyone was online, forever changing life as we knew it. And who can forget beepers and the first cell phones!
- Ursuline students first became familiar with names that still figure prominently in our lives today, such as Clinton and Trump.
- Starbucks was an exciting new addition to Ursuline's neighborhood.
- The Peer Ministry Program was founded in 1990.
- 1996 Ursuline cheerleaders, led by Joan Brescia, launch Breast Cancer support initiatives and in 1997 establish the Breast Cancer Awareness Club at TUS. The members were called Pink Angels.
- Ursuline athletes shine: Varsity Basketball and Cheerleaders win big while swimmer Lea Loveless ‘89 won both gold and bronze medals at the ‘92 Barcelona Olympics.
- Those in the cafeteria on October 3, 1995 remember watching the verdict in the O.J. Simpson trial.
- The dot-com era is under way!