Named Scholarships - Class of 2025
Thanks to the generosity of our benefactors, Ursuline is able to offer a select number of Named Privately-Funded Scholarships each year to our rising and incoming ninth grade students. Recipients of these scholarships are selected by the Scholarship Committee.
- The Named Scholarship Application is due on Friday, December 18, 2020 at 5:00 PM.
- Applicants will be considered for all scholarships for which they meet qualifying criteria. Supplement required for Emily Clemente Memorial Scholarship consideration. Please refer to application.
- Responses to optional questions may be used to help evaluate eligibility.
- Placement of Ursuline on TACHS entrance exam may be considered as an indicator of interest for named scholarships only. Placement does not factor in acceptance or merit scholarship decisions.
- Applicants and families should carefully note criteria for each scholarship. For some, a determination of financial need is required for consideration - and an application must be filed through School & Student Services sss.secure.force.com/
familyportal by Friday, December 18, 2020.
- Finalists for select scholarships will be invited for an interview in early January.
- Recipients will be notified on or before Friday, January 15, 2021.
The following Named Scholarships are available for rising and incoming students in the Class of 2025: