Named Scholarships - Class of 2026
Thanks to the generosity of our benefactors, Ursuline is able to offer a select number of Named Privately-Funded Scholarships each year to our rising and incoming ninth grade students. Recipients of these scholarships are selected by the Scholarship Committee.
The Named Scholarship Application will be available on the Admissions Portal on November 15, 2021.
- The Named Scholarship Application is due on Friday, December 17, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
- Applicants will be considered for all scholarships for which they meet qualifying criteria.
- Supplement required for Emily Clemente Memorial Scholarship and Gabelli Foundation Scholarship consideration. Please refer to application.
- Responses to optional questions may be used to help evaluate eligibility.
- Placement of Ursuline on TACHS entrance exam may be considered as an indicator of interest for named scholarships.
- Applicants and families should carefully note criteria for each scholarship. For some, a determination of financial need is required for consideration - and an application must be filed through School & Student Services sss.secure.force.com/
familyportal by Friday, December 17, 2021.
- Finalists for select scholarships will be invited for an interview in early January.
- Recipients will be notified on or before Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
The following Named Scholarships are available for rising and incoming students in the Class of 2026: