We deeply mourn the passing of Mrs. Mary Ann Scorese Pitofsky '80 on June 15, 2018. She was a beloved member of the Reading & Language Department, former science teacher, and alumna.
Hours of rehearsal and dedication by our music students resulted in all three choirs performing at high levels at the New York State School Music Association Festival.
Congratulations to Caroline Hodge, Con Ed Scholastic Sports Award winner, Katie Mulligan, named to the lax Golden Dozen, & Caroline Regan, New Rochelle City Sports Hall of Fame Scholarship.
The 145 seniors were sent forth with words exhorting the importance of failure and success, superheroes and using their voices. We celebrated our graduates and their many talents!
- FriJun22 New Rochelle Opera presents La Boheme 8:00 PMAuriana Theater
- SatJun23 New Rochelle Opera presents La Boheme 8:00 PMAuriana Theater
- SunJun24 New Rochelle Opera presents La Boheme 3:00 PMAuriana Theater
- MonJun25 Art Camp 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- MonJun25 Next Level Camp For Girls 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- TueJun26 Art Camp 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM