The Ursuline School, founded in 1897 by the Order of St. Ursula, is a Catholic, college preparatory school for 800 girls in grades 6 through 12. Rooted in the counsels of St. Angela Merici, founder of the Ursuline Sisters, the mission of the Ursuline School is to educate, inspire and empower young women to learn, to lead, to serve.
* The Ursuline School promotes the spiritual, intellectual, social, creative and physical growth of the whole person by offering 16 Advanced Placement courses, over 50 extra-curricular activities, 37 sports teams, leadership and service programs, science research, and programs in virtually every genre of the arts.
* 21st century skills such as critical thinking, global collaboration, and media literacy are taught to prepare students for the complex world in which they will take their place.
* The faith and spiritual dimensions of the school are highly prized and have abundant resources.
* The Ursuline motto of Serviam is integral to The Ursuline School community.
* The Ursuline School is fully accredited by NYSAIS, the New York State Association of Independent Schools, and is a three-time National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
* Ursuline was named a New York State School of Distinction twelve times, where every varsity team qualified for Scholar Athlete status.