Dinner & Fashion Show
Thursday, December 5, 2019
Mulino’s at Lake Isle
660 White Plains Road
Eastchester, New York
Thank you to all who participate, whether by purchasing tickets, donating prizes, or volunteering time to this event!
RESERVATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
If you are interested in attending, please contact Samantha Harvey at 914 699-4698.
For general reservation questions, please contact us at
COST PER PERSON
MA Members $100
Non-MA Members $125
· Fashion Show presented by Lord & Taylor, Eastchester & The Ursuline School Seniors
· Traditional sit-down dinner with reserved seating
· Fabulous prizes, gift baskets and silent auction items
Don’t miss this wonderful night of friendship, fundraising, fine dining and fabulous prizes!
· Please click here to register, pre-order tickets, and to support this fundraiser with sponsor and underwriting opportunities.
· Underwriting opportunities include: Sparkle & Shine Pavilion, Senior Model Dinner, Senior Runway, Senior Makeup & Hair Stations, Jewelry Surprise and many more!!
All individual raffle tickets and discount raffle bundles are available for purchase online.
· Pre-ordered tickets will come with personalized labels for your convenience.
· Mothers’ Auxiliary members are eligible reduced ticket pricing for themselves and their guests.
· Younger students with senior sisters, whose mother is an MA member and will be attending the event, will be given priority placement for Fashion Show hostess positions.
Please click here to join the Mothers’ Auxiliary.
Please contact Sue Coppola, Procurement Coordinator with any questions
Your generous donations are needed to ensure the success of this fabulous fundraising event!
Donations of items such as event tickets, iPhones, Apple Watches, jewelry, designer handbags and accessories, electronics, sporting goods, and restaurant and spa gift certificates are needed. There are many easy ways to donate prizes:
· Support this fundraiser online by visiting our Amazon Wish List. Select “TUS MA Fashion Show" as the shipping address and please include a gift receipt so we can properly thank you for your generosity.
· Donate individually or get together with friends to donate a prize for a raffle basket or silent auction, or we can do the shopping for you with your monetary contribution!
· Our Donation Form is available for you to download here. Please attach the form to your contribution (prize or monetary donation). Donations are being accepted at TUS front office.
FASHION SHOW PRE-PARTY:
Hosted by The Ursuline School Mother’s Auxiliary
Join us on Wednesday, November 6 at 7:30pm in the TUS cafeteria to get a "sneak peak" of what you can expect to see at this year's Fashion Show. In addition to music, hors d’oeuvres and a taste of the signature Fashion Show cocktails, the "Bedazzlers"
· Each current Mothers' Auxiliary member who brings a raffle or silent auction prize donation or signs up to underwrite a prize during the meeting, will be entered in a special raffle drawn at the Pre-Party! (Quantity of raffle tickets distributed to each contributor will be based on $50 increments of their donation value).
· Social and sign-ups begin at 7:30pm followed by a brief business meeting and culminating in our fabulous Fashion Show preview party!
· Don’t miss your chance to get the inside scoop and hear about all the exciting things planned for this year!
Please contact email Jo Ann Healy, at tusma.MemberResources@gmail.com if you wish to have your daughter considered as a student volunteer
The roster of interested volunteers will officially close on Sunday, November 10. Email notifications will be sent Wednesday, November 13 if your daughter was chosen as a hostess.
· First priority - daughters of MA Board, FS Co-Chairs and Coordinators in consideration of their work on this event
· Second priority - senior siblings whose mothers are (a) MA Members and (b) attending the event
· Lottery - for daughters of remaining MA leadership team whose mothers are attending the event. (Limited slots).
· Lottery - daughters of General MA Membership whose mothers are attending the event (quantity of spots to be determined after prior selections).
If there are extenuating circumstances that prohibit meeting the above criteria, please advise our MA Member Resources Chair. tusma.MemberResources@gmail.com
SENIORS & SENIOR FAMILIES:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Fashion Show Attire:
The runway fashion options being offered this year are:
· All That Glitters: Sparkling clothing from all categories
· Denim & Diamonds: Denim bottoms and glam tops
· Evening Wear: Cocktail dresses & gowns
· Party Time: Dresses, jumpsuits & skirts
· It's Cold Outside: Jackets, coats & accessories
Please note: the choice of attire category will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
· Attire assignments will sent, via email, on Sunday, November 3 by end of day
· In order to participate in order to participate at the event, all seniors must have a permission slip on file.
· Parents, if you have not already done so please click here in order to fill out your daughter’s permission slip. Seniors will NOT receive their runway assignment if they do not have a slip on file
We will also have a full boutique with hair stylists and makeup artists to help you get “runway ready” the day of the event. Runway models will have choice of three hairstyles: Ponytail, Braid or Curls.
The room will be energized as senior models walk down the runway to an exciting playlist with lights and cameras flashing. A Master of Ceremonies will introduce each senior by name. This is a special evening for the Ursuline seniors and we hope every member of the class will participate and “Sparkle and Shine!”
Danielle Lacalamita, P’23
& Fran Nordquist, P’19, P’20
Ursuline Dinner & Fashion Show Co-Chairs