Helping the hungry
Student Life at Ursuline
We make sure there is time and lots of opportunities
for students to develop
into tomorrow’s leaders and problem-solvers,
get to know more about themselves, make friends, and have fun!
Even during the pandemic, at Ursuline there are many choices of extracurriculars and new out-of-the-classroom activities. Below are highlights of our Fall 2020 term.
WEDNESDAY Afternoon Activities
The last period of the day on Wednesday could be for:
- decorating pumpkins (Middle School),
- talking about transition to high school (9th grade with Peer Leaders),
- learning about digital citizenship (10th grade);
- preparing to collect donations for Project Nicaragua (11th grade);
- reviewing SAT strategies with Rob Franek of Princeton Review (12th grade);
- or packing holiday goody bags for nursing homes (all grades).
CAMPUS MINISTRY has been active throughout Fall 2020.
The International Day of Peace in September was able to be held outside.
Grade level retreats were offered separately on campus for each cohort.
Monthly Masses have been celebrated at school and shared via livestream.
The 6th graders were presented with personalized Bibles in the annual Bible Ceremony.
Small groups met in the St Angela Chapel in a socially distanced manner at 7:40 a.m. for a Celebration of the Liturgy of the Word.